San Francisco of Paula Church. It was built in 1664, as hospital for women and a hermitage. At the moment it operates like concerts room, dedicated to the old music.
Destroyed both for a hurricane in 1730, they were reconstructed with Baroque style. In 1907 it became property of a private entity that in 1937 it intended to demolish it. After strong polemic, it was demolished in 1946 the hospital and a portion of the church.
In the rescued part, stand out their dome of octagonal base and their facade.
In the year 2000, reborn like concerts room dedicated to the old music, and expositive space for valuable work of connoted Cuban contemporary plastic artists .