Santo Cristo del Buen Viaje Church.
Of the primitive construction of the XVII century, well-known as Humilladero hermitage, to be the goal of the Franciscan Via Crucis, it’s only remains the enclosure and the covered of the central nave.
In 1755 it was reconstructed with the important current facade, the extreme towers and the widened door.
In 1932 they were added two lateral naves. The square, besides its religious function, based on the performance of the Via Crucis, at the end of the XVIII century began to have commercial functions.
This characteristic accompanied it until half-filled of the XIX century, when it became a public space for the entertainment of the Havana citizens.